Physical Therapy Assistant Licensed Per diem Evenings
Barrington Outpatient Mon, Wed, Thurs 4-7:30, with pool coverage as needed.
Performs rehabilitative patient treatments as planned, directed and supervised by a physical therapist. Provides objective data describing patient progress.
Assists manager/supervisor with clinical and operational issues. Works with manager to improve processes and utilization of rehab services.
• Consults with medical, ancillary professionals and other team members/supervisors to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operations.
• Provides physical therapy interventions consistent with the plan of care and continuously provides input and direct feedback to the physical therapist relative to the patient’s treatment and status.
• Maintains and completes patient records, reports and all written documentation effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
• Effectively utilizes aides and other support staff as appropriate.
• Effectively communicates with patient and/or family/significant other in providing education and literature in accordance with the patient’s age, physical condition and cultural needs.
Minimum of Physical Therapy Assistant Associate degree from a program accredited by the APTA.
Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
The Virtua Experience
Our journey to be leader in customer satisfaction and loyalty
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
Virtua, the premier choice in health and wellness.
The Virtua Credo:
We provide genuine, caring service every time.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More