Certified Nursing Assistant LTC-PD
Provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, hygiene, feeding) under the direction of a licensed nurse.
Answers call lights promptly.
Keeps nurse informed of changes in patient physical or mental status. Documents all care provided.
• Promotes the dignity and independence of the resident /patient by supporting the STAR values and assisting with toileting programs, restorative therapy programs, fine dining and other patient activities. Keeps patient/ resident care areas clean and clutter free. Adheres to the Virtua Star Standards of Performance and DOH standards as defined in nursing policy and procedure.
• Adheres to the SAFE policy and other standard operating procedures that promote the safety of the resident. Utilizes the STOP and WATCH program reporting all changes in patient/resident condition and unsafe conditions to the nurse.
• Practices universal precautions and adheres to facility policy with regard to spread of infections.
• Maintains department level competencies and participates in performance improvement initiatives and nursing department goals as defined.
• With documented competency, may assist nurse with obtaining vital signs and weights.
High School Diploma or GED/graduate of accredited nursing assistant program.
Current NJ Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
The Virtua Experience
Our journey to be leader in customer satisfaction and loyalty
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
Virtua, the premier choice in health and wellness.
The Virtua Credo:
We provide genuine, caring service every time.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More