Supervisor Food Service
Oversees daily operation of all meal services.
Provides the highest level of customer service with the goal of delivering an outstanding experience.
• Directs and supervises all food service functions.
• Trains staff.
• Maintains quality, safety and sanitation standards.
• Orders food and supplies.
• Completes required documentation.
• Completes required education, Virtua or other.
• Ensures the accuracy and integrity of all products.
• Assembles trays and plates according to customer needs.
• Tends to customers (face-to-face, via phone, etc).
• Handles cash according to department policies.
• Follows all regulatory guidelines as required.
• May be required to work off-site.
• Communicates effectively to identify issues and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Prior Food Service supervisory experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More