Administrative Nursing Supervisor, Full-time 7a-7p - CAMDEN
Responsible for the general supervision of the Nursing Department and assumes administrative responsibilities for the hospital during non-business hours.
• Assumes administrative responsibility during non-business hours for entire hospital and communicates appropriate information in a timely manner.
• Assumes general supervision of nursing department during non-business hours.
• Assures adequate staffing in nursing department.
• Responds to customer complaints.
• Communicates expectations re: care standards.
• Manages crisis and emergency situations.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
2 years clinical experience.
2 years management experience preferred.
BSN or Bachelor’s preferred.
NJ RN License.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More