Food Service Worker
Performs a variety of food and production assignments, along with related cleaning duties.
Provides the highest level of customer service with the goal of delivering an outstanding experience.
• Receive, Store, Prepare/Produce, Cleans and Serve.
• Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all products delivered for use within the Food Service Department and put away in appropriate locations.
• Safely handles and stores all products according to applicable guidelines.
• Follow recipe, production standards and assignments.
• Assembles trays and plates according to customer needs.
• Maintains clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
• Safely operates kitchen equipment according to established guidelines.
• Tends to customers (face-to-face, via phone, etc), and handles all cash transactions following cash handling policies.
• May be required to work off-site.
• Follows all regulatory guidelines as required.
• Communicates effectively to identify issues and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Ability to speak English.
Prior Food Service experience preferred.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More