Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab, Tier II Per Diem 1st Shift w/ On Call, Our Lady of Lourdes - CAMDEN
Minimum 1 year of Cath Lab experience required for per diem
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of nursing care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the appropriate delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team.
- Performs an assessment of the patient, leading to development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care.
- Administers, monitors and documents therapeutic interventions and regimes.
- Participates in clinical decision-making.
- Educates patient and family/responsible party regarding disease process, individual care needs, wellness, safety issues, etc.
- Delegates and monitors care rendered by other members of nursing department and healthcare team.
- Participates in orientation, education and development of healthcare team.
- Identifies and participates in the performance improvement activities.
- Maintains professional and departmental level competencies.
Position Qualifications Required:
Required Experience: 0-1 years’ experience required, 2-4 preferred
Required Education: Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Training/Certification/Licensure: NJ RN License; Refer to the Educational/Regulatory Requirement (Department Specific) policy in the Nursing Administrative Manual
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More