Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit, Full-time Days, Camden - SIGN ON BONUS
New to Virtua hires are eligible for sign on bonus of $15,000
*Minimum of 1 year of ICU experience is required
*2 year commitment
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of nursing care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the appropriate delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team.
Education: Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: 0-1 years’ experience required, 2-4 preferred
License/Certification Required: ASN
License/Certification Preferred: BSN
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
1. New Jersey RN licensure
2. BLS through the American Heart Association
3. ACLS required (must attain within 6 months if not eligible to receive prior to hire)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Preferred:
1. Ability to perform diversified duties with time limitations with high degree of accuracy.
2. Acute care medical/surgical nursing experience
3. Organizational skills
4. Ability to use problem solving, critical thinking and priority setting skills
5. Ability to handle confidential information
Frequent/strenuous physical effort (e.g. heavy lifting, sustained physical effort, extensive carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More