Advanced Nurse Clinician - Marlton Hospital OPERATING ROOM - Part Time - SIGN ON BONUS
Position is Marlton Hospital Surgical Services
MUST have OR exp for the .5 OR ANC position - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
The Advanced Clinical Educator is a master’s prepared clinician who serves as a role model, consultant, change agent and facilitator in assessing clinical learning needs and in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational activities for the clinical staff.
The Advanced Clinical Educator maintains exemplary professional interpersonal communication skills and displays advanced analytical ability, logical thinking, proficiency in concept formation and conceptualization of complex theories, as well as creativity and ability to analyze, anticipate, and recognize opportunities and potential problems.
• Creates an innovative, adaptive and integrated learning culture for clinical and ancillary staff to support the five points of the star and the strategic imperatives. Anticipates and forecasts trends.
• Uses organizational strategic plan and goals to determine educational priorities.
• Works collaboratively with staff members and management system-wide to assess learner characteristics, including learning styles and learning needs for program development at the system level.
• Applies clinical and learning theoretical and conceptual foundations as a basis for developing professional development programs that are culturally relevant and that incorporate concepts of multicultural and multigenerational education.
• Implements a variety of teaching strategies tailored to the learners’ characteristics, learning needs, cultural perspectives, and outcome objectives.
• Uses outcome measurements and outcome evaluation methods to align with the strategic imperatives and demonstration return on learning investment.
• Collaborates with other members of the leadership team to assure competency assessment plans for orientation and annually.
• Participates in and incorporates research and/or evidenced based practice as an advisor, investigator, collaborator, translator, integrator, or evaluator.
• Consistently uses planning methodologies when implementing, facilitating, and evaluating various system-wide projects. Develops and implements budget for projects. Designs and implements evaluation plans with measurable outcomes for projects.
• Supports lifelong learning by: Collaborating with academic institutions, healthcare organizations, professional organizations and other leaders. Advising and mentoring clinicians as they execute a professional development plan. Linking clinicians to professional development and other relevant resources.
• Collaborate with academic affiliates to bridge the gap between academia and service through program development and grant funded opportunities. Facilitate clinical learning opportunities for academic partners’ students at the pre-licensure, graduate, and doctorial levels.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
3-5 years of experience required in staff development, education, training/development or specialty area.
Must maintain knowledge and skills through continuing education and independent study.
Master’s Degree required.
License and certifications related to specialty area.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More