Application Developer - ServiceNow
This position is 100% focused on ServiceNow Development.
Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting a variety of applications, websites (Internet, Intranet, Portals, Bulletin Boards), and web based applications that integrate with systems and databases over public and private networks required to enable Virtua’s business objectives.
• Apply knowledge of protocols, languages, databases and tool kits necessary for the design, development and support of websites, mobile devices and applications.
• For all assignments, executes and implements portions of the software development life cycle, which may include analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.
• Acts as a catalyst for innovation at Virtua Health.
• Generates practical, sustainable and creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while maximizing existing resources.
• Develops system documentation on both web and program code and/or application operation.
• Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise. Works closely with customers, vendors and consultants to define project requirements, application and design specifications, content, timelines, documentation, and provide training.
• Support customers and continue to refine software operations, monitoring performance in all systems and providing ongoing support for all aspects of operation including software updates and patches, page, and data model modifications, query modifications, user interface adjustments, data entry rule enforcement and expansion of systems to accommodate additional demands.
• Lead projects and upgrades as well as work within project teams, following all standard project methodologies.
• Able to complete projects within negotiated target dates with little or no rework.
• Contribute to collective team knowledge by researching Adheres to IS Business Practices and Project Methodology new technologies and products as well as keeping up to date with professional publications and maintaining professional networks.
• Self motivated to continually advance technical knowledge and proficiency remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices, and provide mentoring to other team members.
• Provide 24 x 7 on-call support acting as gatekeeper for triage of tickets including in depth notes. Adheres to IS Business Practices and Project Methodology.
• Adheres to IS Business Practices and available for 24/7 support as needed.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web application development or other development languages/platforms.
Experience with development tools such as: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, SQL Enterprise Manager, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional required.
Demonstrates the ability to accept direction and suggestions from customers and other staff to complete assigned projects/tasks within established timeframes.
B.S. in Information Systems Technology or Technical School Certificate related to development and design.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More