Med Tech MT Per Diem / Marlton
Analyzes, interprets, and validates laboratory procedures of various complexities on biological material such as blood, body fluids, and tissues for Virtua customers.
• Performs moderate and high complexity testing accurately and precisely according to established procedure without direct supervision.
• Post analytically, validates results using established indicators, investigates deviations from the norm, recognizes trends or shifts, and applies corrective action.
• Performs, reviews and documents all quality control according to established policies and procedures.
• Performs pre-analytical processes including patient ID, phlebotomy, specimen labeling, specimen verification, receipt and shipment.
• Correctly operates, maintains and troubleshoots laboratory equipment as required.
• Provides Outstanding Customer Service by demonstrating effective and appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Externship- 1 year or meets CLIA `88.
Bachelor’s degree in Laboratory Science or equivalent.
Valid registration as a Medical Technologist or equivalent, or meets CLIA88 requirements for high complexity testing.
New graduate must successfully pass certification exam within 1 year of hire.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More