Support Svcs Assistant - FT
Schedule will rotate about every 4 months working Monday - Friday
5:30am - 2:00pm
6:30am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
Provides operational support to customers throughout Virtua in the areas of inventory/supply management and distribution.
Operates the Automated Picking System and oversees the flow of product from picking to staging for delivery to requesting departments.
• Accurately stores and picks product for order fulfillment to Virtua customers using the Automated Picking System (Carousel).
• Packs orders according to established procedure to ensure integrity of the product.
• Picks bulk items as assigned.
• Labels outgoing bins accurately and stages carts/skids according to predetermined delivery schedules. Operates all Support Services equipment (i.e. carousel, conveyor, forklifts, electric pallet jacks) safely and according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Conducts quarterly outdated product checks, documents findings and discards product appropriately and participates in annual physical inventories at the Distribution Center.
• Delivers product and STAT/RUSH orders to various Virtua locations as requested.
• Checks e-mails/voicemail, faxes and phone for supply requests and/or delivery/product issues and either resolves or forwards information to appropriate personnel for resolution.
• Participates in orientation and training of new employees and others as requested.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 1 year prior materials management experience.
Basic knowledge/skills in computer use (data entry, email usage).
HS degree or equivalent.
Valid NJ driver’s license for first shift positions at Stow Road location
Forklift certification or ability to obtain certification.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More