(UX) User Experience Designer
The (UX) User Experience Designer role is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, in implementing Virtua brand's strengths and personality seamlessly throughout all digital technologies. Leveraging a variety of research and testing methods to help better understand our users, their needs, experiences, and pain points.
Design graphic user interface elements, create storyboards, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively convey product workflow architecture and user experiences to stakeholders.
Develop and design useful, usable, and adaptive user interfaces through Marketo Engagement (CRM) and Sitecore (CMS, Web Production & Digital Design).
Collaborates with the Design Team on all design related projects with feedback and insights.
Position Qualifications Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate setting or agency
- Knowledge of the latest UI/UX standards, design trends, design best practices, and technologies
- Test and iterate designs based on user research, usability testing, technology capabilities, and market opportunities
- Proficient in related design tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience in building components, templates and prototypes that enable designers and engineers to work more efficiently while creating cohesive and high-quality user experiences
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, Java Script and comparable languages is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator ) and Microsoft Office
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with colleagues and partners
- CRM/CMS platform experience a plus
- Must be comfortable in a productive environment as a team player and independently
Bachelor’s degree in web/multimedia, design or related field.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More