Speech Language Pathologist per diem Outpatient Clinics
Various needs for Outpatient clinics. Some include Mon / Wed at MOORESTOWN (8-8) and Fridays at Moorestown 8-2pm. Tues / Thurs 9-4pm Lumberton and Fridays Lumberton 8-3pm.
Provides speech/language pathology examination and evaluation to determine prognosis, provide intervention, and update plan of care.
Assists manager/supervisor with clinical and operational issues. Works with manager to improve processes and utilization of rehab services.
• Consults with medical, ancillary professionals and other team members/supervisors to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operations.
• Demonstrates comprehensive evaluation skills and interventions. This includes evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and modification of plan of care as appropriate.
• Maintains and completes evaluations, patient records, reports and all written documentation effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
• Effectively utilizes other support staff as appropriate.
• Effectively communicates with patient and/or family/significant other in providing education and literature in accordance with the patient’s age, physical condition and cultural needs.
Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from a program accredited by ASHA.
Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
For home care and early intervention staff, a valid driver’s license, current automobile registration and proof of insurance.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More