Job DetailsApply Now
Certified Nursing Assistant - Mt HollyJob ID R1003225 Type Employee - Full Time Location Mount Holly Standard Hours 40
Provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, hygiene, feeding) under the direction of a licensed nurse.
Answers call lights promptly.
Keeps nurse informed of changes in patient physical or mental status. Documents all care provided.
• Promotes the dignity and independence of the resident /patient by supporting the STAR values and assisting with toileting programs, restorative therapy programs, fine dining and other patient activities. Keeps patient/ resident care areas clean and clutter free. Adheres to the Virtua Star Standards of Performance and DOH standards as defined in nursing policy and procedure.
• Adheres to the SAFE policy and other standard operating procedures that promote the safety of the resident. Utilizes the STOP and WATCH program reporting all changes in patient/resident condition and unsafe conditions to the nurse.
• Practices universal precautions and adheres to facility policy with regard to spread of infections.
• Maintains department level competencies and participates in performance improvement initiatives and nursing department goals as defined.
• With documented competency, may assist nurse with obtaining vital signs and weights.
High School Diploma or GED/graduate of accredited nursing assistant program.
Current NJ Certified Nursing Assistant certification.