Job ID R1034367 Type Full Time Location Mount Holly, New Jersey Standard Hours 40 Shift1st Shift
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
• Checks in clean Linens.
• Delivers linens to designated clean storage.
• Stocks carts according to Par levels and maintains usage data. Collects, weighs, logs and prepares soiled linen for pick-up by processor.
• Performs quality control checks on linens.
• Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
• Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
• Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• May assume Environmental Services as required.
• May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
HS diploma or GED required.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More