Admin Asst/Staff Coord
Handles all Client inquiries and assigns field staff accordingly.
Maintains meticulous records to ensure accurate billing and payroll functions.
Communicates with On Call Coordinator and field staff as requested by Director and Clinical Supervisor.
Serves as a liaison between Client, Manager and Field Staff.
• Handles Client Inquiries and schedules appropriate personnel in accordance with the staffing needs of the Health Care Service Firm (HCSF) following agency guidelines, per diem budget and policy/procedure.
• Anticipates staffing needs and reassigns staff as appropriate. Collaborates and communicates with the Director and Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner regarding client concerns and staff performance.
• Performs related clerical functions: answers the telephone, files, and handles agency needs from external and internal clients.
• Develops and adapts new office procedures as required by organizational changes or to ensure smooth office operation.
• Maintains and updates certified home health aides (CHHA) files, ensuring that individuals are in compliance with state regulations.
• Maintains agency files and completes agency billing accurately and timely.
• Covers for On-Call Scheduler as needed as well as takes call rotation and holiday rotation.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
1-3 years executive secretarial or administrative support experience.
Experience as a Staffing Coordinator preferred.
Computer user proficiency (Excel-Word-Power Point – Outlook – Internet)
Excellent communication skills (verbal-written-listening) in order to interact with staff at all levels and external clients.
Well organized and able to adjust to changing priorities.
Ability to quickly learn and operate within agency policy and procedures.
High School diploma.
Business or Administrative Support Education.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More