Educator EMS Per diem Certified Instructor
Provides instruction and education to students, parents and the community.
• Provides education according to the specific curriculum required.
• Observes actions during practice, provides positive or corrective feedback and guides towards the acquisition of skills.
• Tests for competency and provides remediation as necessary.
• Collaborates to develop educational programs that meet the needs for Virtua.
• Assists in the evaluation of existing materials and programs with a goal of providing the highest quality programs for Virtua.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Evidence of good organizational and communication skills.
Proficient in presentation techniques, good human relations skills, and knowledge of adult learning and group dynamics.
High School Graduate.
Specialty area; current RN or LPN license in the State of NJ.
The Virtua Experience
Our journey to be leader in customer satisfaction and loyalty
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
Virtua, the premier choice in health and wellness.
The Virtua Credo:
We provide genuine, caring service every time.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More