Job DetailsApply Now
Occupational Therapist Homecare Part time and Per visitJob ID 2017750 Type Employee - Per Diem Location Mount Laurel Standard Hours 0
Home Care Occupational Therapist-
Part time hours with the ability to work up to Full time - medical and dental benefit eligible as well as per visit needs.
Provides occupational therapy examination and evaluation to determine prognosis, provide intervention, and update plan of care.
Assists manager/supervisor with clinical and operational issues.
Works with manager to improve processes and utilization of rehab services.
• Consults with medical, ancillary professionals and other team members/supervisors to provide optimum quality patient care and effective operations.
• Demonstrates comprehensive evaluation skills and interventions. This includes evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and modification of plan of care as appropriate.
• Maintains and completes evaluations, patient records, reports and all written documentation effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory and department guidelines.
• Effectively utilizes aides and other support staff as appropriate.
• Effectively communicates with patient and/or family/significant other in providing education and literature in accordance with the patient’s age, physical condition and cultural needs.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from a program accredited by the AOTA.
Current licensure in the State of New Jersey.
For home care and early intervention staff, a valid driver’s license, current automobile registration and proof of insurance.