RN - Home Health - FT - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
New Full Time RNs are eligible for a sign on bonus of $5,000!!
(minimum 1 year experience in specialty area).
Responsible for assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care through outcome identification and evidence based - practice for the patient in their homes.
Coordinates patient care and communicates and collaborates extensively with other members of the healthcare team, patients, patient families and significant others to develop the plan of care.
Supervises the Home Health Aide in the home.
Promotes delivery of quality care and efficient utilization of agency resources.
• Conducts comprehensive patient assessments incorporating psychosocial and physiological status as well as health behaviors, compliance with therapeutic regime and technical procedures.
• Coordinates plan of treatment with the physician through timely and appropriate communication with the physician.
• Administers, monitors, and documents therapeutic interventions and regimes.
• Demonstrates complete knowledge of established standards for documentation, use of point of service devise, and time frames for completion.
• Educates patient and family / significant other regarding disease process, individual care needs, wellness, medications, safety issues, etc.
• Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to establish the plan of care.
• Maintains standard precautions and patient safety principles.
• Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
• Maintains professional and departmental level competencies.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Must have a valid NJ RN License. Approved licenses must be presented and maintained in accordance with the State of New Jersey Licensing Board.
1 - 2 years recent work experience in a hospital i.e. Med/Surg, E.R., OB/GYN, Peds, MICU, CCU or other specialty units and/or one year recent community health experience.
Broad knowledge of nursing practice and ability to apply specific skills in the home health setting.
Baccalaureate Degree preferred.
Virtua welcomes all individuals, inclusive of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and faith, national origin, and disabilities, and we proudly look to each person’s unique achievements and experiences to continue to set us apart. Our whole-hearted commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace enables Virtua to be here for our communities, here for our patients, here for our colleagues—Here for Good.Apply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More