Responsible for assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating client care through outcome identification and evidence based practice for the client in their home.
Coordinates client care and communicates and collaborates extensively with other members of the healthcare team, clients, families and care partners to develop the plan of care.
Supervises the Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) in the home.
Promotes delivery of quality care and efficient utilization Health Care Service Firm (HCSF) resources.
• Conducts comprehensive client assessment and develops a plan of care. Direct Supervision of HCSF field staff.
• Demonstrates complete knowledge of established standards for documentation, use of point of service devise, and time frames for completion.
• Educates client and family/significant other and care partner regarding regarding client care needs, wellness and safety issues.
• Maintains standard precautions and client safety principles.
• Maintains professional and HCSF level competencies.
• Takes HCSF call rotation and holiday rotation as needed.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
1-2 years of Home Care Experience. Two years preferred.
RN degree required.
Bachelor degreed preferred.
Registered Nurse – NJ License required.
Specialty Certification – CPR certified.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More