Administrative Assistant I - PD - Voorhees - Carnie Blvd - Retail
Provides general, administrative, secretarial, and office support.
Researches a variety of information requests and responds accordingly.
Prepares reports and presentations.
Has regular contact with internal / external customers, suppliers, or employees.
Keeps office invoices and expenses data.
Familiar with organization policies and department practices.
• Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of assigned work. Reports problems and recommends solutions involving office workflow to officer or higher level administrative support for resolution.
• Screen phone calls and visitors, routing them to the appropriate party. Has regular contact with internal / external customers, suppliers, or employees. Address and resolve routine inquiries.
• Schedule appointments, meetings, conferences, and maintain calendar(s). May take dictation. Prepare meeting minutes and memos. Compose routine and advanced correspondence. Make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries as requested.
• Keep office invoices and expenses data may prepare and monitor office expense reports. Prepare reports and presentations based on data / instructions given. Process time-sensitive material.
• Maintain department records and files. May process and/or maintain confidential or sensitive information.
• Administratively support special projects. Fill in for other administrative support personnel on an as-needed basis.
• Adapt developed procedures to specific tasks or assignments.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
1-3 yrs. executive secretarial or administrative support experience.
Computer user proficiency (Excel-Word-Power Point Outlook Internet).
Excellent Communication skills (verbal-written-listening) in order to interact with employees at all levels and external clientele.
Well organized and able to adjust to changing priorities.
Working knowledge of organization policies and procedures or ability to quickly learn and operate within those parameters.
High School diploma.
Business or Secretarial School preferred.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More