Performs a variety of food and production assignments, along with related cleaning duties.
Provides the highest level of customer service with the goal of delivering an outstanding experience.
• Cook/Prepare, Produce, Store, Cleans and Serve.
• Follow recipe, production standards and assignments.
• Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all products delivered for use within the Food Service Department and put away in appropriate locations.
• Safely handles and stores all products according to applicable guidelines.
• Assembles trays and plates according to customer needs.
• Maintains clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
• Safely operates kitchen equipment according to established guidelines.
• Tends to customers (face-to-face, via phone, etc).
• Completes and maintains required documentation including but not limited to: HACCP temp logs, prep and pull sheets, cooling and re-heating logs.
• May be required to work off-site.
• Follows all regulatory guidelines as required.
• Communicates effectively to identify issues and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior cooking/production experience required.
Ability to speak English required.
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
The Virtua Experience
Our journey to be leader in customer satisfaction and loyalty
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
Virtua, the premier choice in health and wellness.
The Virtua Credo:
We provide genuine, caring service every time.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More