LPN Per diem Wound Center
Under the direction of, and in collaboration with a Registered Nurse, provides direct patient care within the scope of their licensure. Includes things such as information gathering, identifies and communicates changes in patient status to RN, Administers and documents therapeutic interventions, assists in education of patients and families, administers medications. (Certified LPNs can initiate IV Therapy and medications (All LPNs can discharge patients).
• Administers, monitors, and documents therapeutic interventions (including medications) and regime as directed by RN.
• Identifies and communicates changes in patient’s status to RN and responds appropriately.
• Assists in the education of patient family regarding disease process, individual care needs wellness and safety.
• Administers IV Therapy and Medications to patient.
• Monitors care rendered by unlicensed assistive personnel.
• Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
One year previous acute care experience preferred.
Graduate of an accredited Practical Nursing Program.
Valid NJ LPN license, BLS, IV and Venipuncture certification.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More