Pharmacist Per diem Voorhees
Per diem , must work min, every 4th Sat/Sun. Rotating days/evenings as needed. 1 Holiday/year. Hospital experience highly preferred.
Provides pharmaceutical care including the dispensing of prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals as needed according to professional standards and practices and complies with all Federal and State regulations in the practice of Pharmacy.
• Reviews orders to determine therapeutic rationale and safety.
• Efficiently and accurately performs pharmaceutical dispensing functions.
• Incorporates clinical services into pharmacy functions.
• Provides pharmaceutical information to all customers, health care professionals, patients and families to improve patient outcomes.
• Demonstrates knowledge of IV sterile products preparation.
• Demonstrates leadership and ability to supervise pharmacy operations and support staff.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
Active New Jersey Registered Pharmacist license.
Must have thorough knowledge of pharmacy, Federal and State regulations and JCAHO standards.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More