Administrative Assistant II - Case Management - Willingboro - PT
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm or 9:30am - 1:30pm
Provides general and advanced, administrative, secretarial, and office support.
Ensures efficient office operation.
Researches a variety of information requests and responds accordingly.
Prepares reports and presentations.
Assists in the formulation of the department budget, business, plan, and related planning functions.
Has regular contact with internal / external customers, suppliers, or employees.
Prepares and monitors invoices and office expense reports.
Has working knowledge of organization policies and department practices.
Leads work of other clerical or administrative support personnel on a project basis or as otherwise directed.
May assist in preparation and processing of dept. payroll.
• Responsible for smooth operation of the office. Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues involving office workflow. Coordinate department events and administratively support special projects.
• Screen phone calls and visitors, routing them to the appropriate party. Has regular contact with internal / external customers, suppliers, or employees. Address and resolve routine inquiries.
• Schedule appointments, meetings, conferences, and maintain calendar(s). May take dictation. Prepare meeting minutes and memos. Compose routine and advanced correspondence. Make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries as requested.
• Assist in the formulation of the department budget, business plan, or related planning functions.
• Prepare office expense reports and monitor invoices. Select and interpret data to produce specialized reports. Prepare data for presentations and special projects. Process time sensitive material. May assist in preparation and processing of department payroll.
• Maintain department records and files. Relay confidential information and often work with information of a sensitive nature. Process and/or maintain confidential or sensitive information.
• Lead work of other clerical or administrative support personnel on a project basis, as assigned, or as necessary to ensure smooth office work flow. Assist in training clerical or administrative personnel. Fill in for other administrative support personnel on an as-needed basis.
• Adapt developed procedures as assignments change; develop and adapt new office procedures as required by organizational changes or to ensure smooth office operation.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
3 5 years (see Required Education) executive secretarial or administrative support experience.
Computer user proficiency (Excel-Word-Power Point Outlook Internet).
Excellent Communication skills (verbal-written-listening) in order to interact with employees at all levels and external clientele.
Advanced organizational skills ability to work pro-actively with changing priorities.
Working knowledge of organization policies and procedures or ability to quickly learn and operate within those parameters.
High School diploma and 5 years executive secretarial or administrative support experience.
Business or Secretarial School and 3 yrs. secretarial or administrative support experience.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More