Floor Project Specialist EVS
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
• Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen distribution, and room set up.
• Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
• Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
• Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strip/scrub and recoat floors, shampoo/extract carpets.
• Train staff in performance of advanced refinishing restoration techniques.
• May assume linen responsibilities as required.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More