Lead/Floor Project Specialist EVS Worker
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
Primary department contact in absence of manager.
• Starts shifts and directs staff in the absence of the manager. Assists with training and orientation.
• Monitors supply distribution and inventory.
• Conducts and follows-up on quality, safety, program audits.
• Receives, responds and directs workforce to meet requests.
• Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen distribution, and room set up.
• Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
• Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
• Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
• Strip/scrub and recoat floors, shampoo/extract carpets.
• Train staff in performance of advanced refinishing restoration techniques.
• May assume linen responsibilities as required.
• May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Training / Certification / Licensure:
A valid driver's license is required for employees at the Virtua Lourdes Camden campus who are required to drive to transport waste.
Virtua Health is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityApply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More