CT Technologist - Fri & Sat / Voorhees
New to Virtua hires are eligible for sign on bonus of $500
* One year commitment *
Friday & Saturday, 1st shift
Performs CT scan examinations in accordance with established protocols, procedures, and techniques.
Participates in divisional rotation (Voorhees, Marlton) when employed by the Virtua South.
• Consistently performs high quality CT scan studies for our patient populations according to protocols established by the radiologist. Demonstrates knowledge of routine and non-routine CT exams and applies those principles to obtain high quality images based upon the patients age, habitus and/or disease process. May also perform more extensive radiologic and CT scanning functions for diagnostic purposes.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge and utilization of all CT scan equipment and film and takes appropriate actions when service calls are required. Demonstrates appropriate and effective use of RIS, PACS, Web Viewer, ADW workstation and other hospital based computer or PC systems.
• Consistently provides thorough and accurate documentation. Obtains pertinent medical information prior to the procedure, reviews and verifies physician’s orders.
• Provides safe and effective IV contrast administration, including IV catheter insertion. Preps patients according to established protocols. Assists physicians during interventional CT scan procedures.
• Provides emergency on-call services where indicated. Also, Provides instruction to and assists in any training of new CT scan technologists.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 1 year in CT preferred.
Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
Certification with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
N.J. DEP licensure required.
Advanced level ARRT certification in CT Scan preferred. If not CT certified, employee will be required to take the boards within one year of hire date.
CPR certification preferred
Virtua welcomes all individuals, inclusive of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and faith, national origin, and disabilities, and we proudly look to each person’s unique achievements and experiences to continue to set us apart. Our whole-hearted commitment to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace enables Virtua to be here for our communities, here for our patients, here for our colleagues—Here for Good.Apply
Virtua helps you be well, get well, and stay well.
The trusted choice for personalized health care and wellness.
Read the latest news about Virtua's programs and services, community events, recent awards and more.See More